Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Oh Dear, Me Thinks We Exposed a Raw Nerve Here

As you may have noticed, I’ve disabled comments. The vast majority that have been posted lately have been flames which leads me to suspect there’s an organized effort on the part of dealing desk brokers to get me to feel bad about myself. If you have a comment feel free to drop me an email. It’s easier to manage an inbox delete button than editing comments from people who prefer to attack me than dealing with the facts.

If my detractors insist that there’s a case to be made for dealing desk brokers, you’d think that at least one would take the time to cite a reason traders should stick with them apart from the obvious "We haven't been indicted, yet."

In the end I guess I can understand their frustration. When I was a teenager I couldn’t come up with a good reason for my father to buy me a Corvette either.

Home